The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is the company’s answer to the flagships of 2020. It is quite possibly the most feature-packed extreme phone ever. Do you have Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra in your hands and want to flash Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (cas) users for every region.
In this article, we will share the complete list of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Stock ROM flash file and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (cas) Stock Firmware
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its devices which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware that comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (cas) Flash Files:
China Stable ROM:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (cas) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Mi 10 Ultra Specifications
Released in August of 2020, the Mi 10 Ultra boasts a massive 6.67″ 1080 x 2340 OLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The display has a notch cutout for the camera and has a tall aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Under the hood, you get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset powered by the Adreno 650 for the graphics. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra comes in various RAM and storage variants ranging from 8GB + 128GB all the way up to 16GB + 512GB. You get the faster UFS 3.1 storage on all the storage options which keep things such as app and game launches fast and smooth.
When it comes to the cameras, the Mi 10 Ultra has a whole bunch of them laid out in a quad-camera setup at the rear. The primary camera is a 48MP lens with Xioami’s own sensor inside. The 20MP ultrawide lens allows you to capture images in tighter spaces. There is also a 48MP telephoto lens which gives you access to 5x optical zoom and up to 120x hybrid zoom which is just crazy. Lastly, the 12MP depth sensor is used for capturing portraits of human subjects and other objects with precise edge detection.
All of this power is backed up by a 4500 mAh battery which might not sound impressive at first glance given the 120Hz display on the Mi 10 Ultra, but the real eye-catcher is the insanely fast 120 Watt charging.
Other features of the newly launched Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra include a fast in-display fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, and support for reverse wireless charging. Overall, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is a tough phone to beat for the starting price of CNY 5,599 which is roughly 60,100 Indian Rupees. The phone comes with MIUI 12 based on Android 10 and is promised the latest updates on the quickest from the company.