Do you have Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in your hands and want to install Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 users for every region. In the end, we will also guide you to install the stock firmware in your device using the Mi flash tool.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is a striking smartphone, with an all-screen display that shuns the notch and ‘punch-hole design. Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Stock Firmware Collections
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its device which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware which comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 features a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) processor under Adreno 630 GPU. The handset packs 128GB/256/512GB variant with 6/8/10GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 12MP camera and Dual Selfie camera with 24MP + 2MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 3200 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader at the back.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Stock Firmware Collections:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
|China Stable ROM||10|
|V188.8.131.52.QEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||10|
|V184.108.40.206.QEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||10|
|V220.127.116.11.QEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||10|
|V10.3.2.0.PEECNXM||China Stable ROM||9.0|
|V10.3.2.0.PEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0|
|V10.3.1.0.PEECNXM||China Stable ROM||9.0|
|V10.3.1.0.PEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0|
|V10.2.2.0.PEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0|
|V18.104.22.168.QEECNXM||China Stable ROM||10|
|V22.214.171.124.PEECNXM||China Stable ROM||9.0|
|V126.96.36.199.PEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0|
|V188.8.131.52.PEECNXM||China Stable ROM||9.0|
|V10.3.2.0.PEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0|
|V184.108.40.206.QEERUXM||Russia Stable ROM||10|
|V220.127.116.11.QEEMIXM||Global Stable ROM||10|
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3:
To install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:Guide to Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Device
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.