Xiaomi launched its new smartphone called Redmi S2 in May 2018, China. It is just another latest budget smartphone to offer a ton of value for money in 2018. If you have bought this device and looking to Install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi S2? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Xiaomi Redmi S2. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Redmi S2 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Xiaomi Redmi S2 back to the previous working condition.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi S2 comes with a 6 inch 720p HD display. The lack of a 1080p panel is a little disappointing but considering that it’s an 18:9 panel and a budget device, we can’t complain. Also, a 720p screen is less power hungry than a 1080p screen. The fingerprint sensor is conveniently placed at the back. It is powered by a 2Ghz Octa Core Snapdragon 625 processor which is starting to get a little boring now. Nevertheless, it is a good processor for most daily tasks and also very power efficient. All this combined with the 3080 mAh battery should offer almost 2 days usage.
The main highlight of the phone is the 16MP front camera, with 2-micron pixels. On the rear, we have a vertically aligned 12MP + 5MP dual camera set up, just like the Redmi Note 5 pro. It also comes with an “AI Portrait Mode” for capturing those sweet portrait selfies. Another convenient thing about the Redmi S2 is that it has separate slots for 2 nano sims and an expandable storage of up to 256GB.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi S2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Common Xiaomi Redmi S2 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 Tips: Recovery, Hard and Soft Reset, Fastboot
- Xiaomi Redmi S2: Android 9.0 Pie Update
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Download and Update Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi S2 based 9.0 Pie [GSI]
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Y2 (S2) with Android 9.0 Pie
List of Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock Firmware Collections:
|MIUI Version||ROM Status||Android OS|
|V18.104.22.168.PEFMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|V22.214.171.124.PEFCNXM||China Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|V126.96.36.199.PEFMIXM||Global Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|V188.8.131.52.PEFCNXM||China Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
Steps to Install Xiaomi Redmi S2 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi S2.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi S2:
To install MIUI Stock ROM on Redmi S2, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.Guide to Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Device
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi S2 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.