Have you faced the Minecraft Realms Unable to Connect to World Error? If yes, then don’t worry. Here we’ll gonna share with you some of the possible workarounds below that should help you out to resolve this issue. To recall, Realms are the personal multiplayer servers from Minecraft which can be individually created & used for you and your friends.
That means even when you turn off your Minecraft Realms game, your game servers and your created Minecraft world will be only yours, active, and always accessible. However, some of the unfortunate Realms players are reporting that they’re unable to join online servers (Minecraft World) due to some reasons. That means you can’t join your private game server which is really irritating.
Fix Minecraft Realms Unable to Connect to World Error
Luckily, fixing this particular issue can be a couple of clicks away for some of the users as the steps are quite easy. However, we will recommend our readers to visit Mojang Status Twitter handle first to check whether there is any server downtime or maintenance process ongoing or not. Players can also head over to the Down Detector website to check for the real-time server status.
If you find that the server status is active and running well then follow the mentioned steps below:
- Ensure that your internet connection is working fine. If not then do the needful.
- Restart the Wi-Fi router or power cycle to clear the cache or temporary glitches.
- Make sure to close the Minecraft Realms game and re-launch it.
- Check if there is any patch update pending for the Minecraft game.
- Additionally, restart your computer and check for the Windows update as well.
- If in case, you’re playing the beta version of Minecraft then there will be a higher chance to receive multiple errors or bugs in the game. Make sure that you’re playing the non-beta version.
- Check whether the Windows Firewall or Antivirus program is blocking the game to run/connect online or not. Those who don’t use any antivirus software, go to the Start menu and search for the Windows Defender program which is a default antivirus tool for Windows 10.
- You can also try changing the NAT Type on the Wi-Fi Router from this guide.
If nothing works for you, then wait for a couple of hours before trying to launch the game again. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. If you’ve any other queries, let us know in the comment section below.