Sometimes we accidentally brick our Android devices and need to install Stock ROM again. Now Itel A43 users can also install Stock ROM easily with the help of this guide. Today in this post, we will guide you on how to install the firmware flash file on the Itel A43 device. Even if your device is hard-brick, installing Stock firmware on your Itel A43 will fix all the problems.
Itel A43 is a great smartphone that hardly faces and software issues. However, sometimes your device may show lagging issues overtimes. The device might even have serious problems such as WIFI or Bluetooth issues. In such cases, installing a stock ROM helps to fix the device. If your Itel A43 device is having issues, installing the Stock firmware file in it will solve all the issues. So, today, in this post, we would be covering the topic, how to flash stock firmware file on Itel A43. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock Firmware on Itel A43
Installing Stock ROM on Itel A43 is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their devices. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing the Stock ROM file on Itel A43.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and the SP Flash tool. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware flash file on your Itel A43:
- You can unbrick your bricked Itel A43.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Itel A43
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Android OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- File: Stock ROM
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Itel A43
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Itel A43, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Itel A43
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Itel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM On Itel A43.
Flashing Stock ROM on your device may void the warranty. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install the flash file on Itel A43
After downloading the firmware flash file for Itel A43, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Itel A43.Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this is how you can install Stock ROM On the Itel A43 device. This is a Stock ROM, so you don’t have to download separate Gapps package. Play store is included in the ROM itself. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!