Overwatch 2 has been a success among the people who liked the first title. And now, with every passing day, the number of active game members are increasing rapidly. Here in the game, we get a 5v5 mode that lets us fight it out with other teams with members of five.
These sessions can sometimes get intense, and the verbal interference from the other end can sometimes be a bit too much. So you might want to mute out other people in Overwatch without disabling the voice chat feature entirely. The gameplay does come with that feature, and here in this article, we will discuss it. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Overwatch 2 Best Graphics Settings for 3070, 3080, 3090, 1060, 1070, 2060, 2080, and More
How To Inspect a Weapon in Overwatch 2 Menu
Does Overwatch 2 Support Split Screen?
Fix: Overwatch 2 League Tokens Not Showing Up After Purchase
How To Fix The Mobile Authentication Error On Overwatch 2
Fix: Overwatch 2 FPS Drop on Nintendo Switch | Increase Performance
Fix: Overwatch 2 Not Showing Friends List or New Request
How to Earn League Tokens in Overwatch 2
Fix: Overwatch 2 Battle Pass Credits Not Working or Not Showing Up
How to Mute Players in Overwatch 2?
The steps mentioned here are basic, and you should not have any issues following them. This built-in feature in the game works with a single tap.
- Go to the game’s home screen.
- Press the Esc key on your keyboard to open the Options menu.
- From the main menu, you must choose the Social option.
- Navigate to the Groups tab.
- You will see voice chat and text symbols here. Tapping on the voice chat symbol will mute the players in the game. Tapping on the text chat symbol will block out texts as well. You can tap on the match option, which will take you to a match where you can individually mute your enemy or team members.
- Tap on My team under group will show you all your team members. And tapping on My enemy will show you your enemy team members.
- Here, by looking at the other player’s names, you can mute any player you want.
- PS players can use their controller buttons during a match to open options. From there, they can navigate to sound, where they can mute the game voice completely.
- So this is all it takes to mute players in Overwatch 2.
If you have any questions or queries about this article, comment below, and we will get back to you. Also, check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more helpful information.
Overwatch 2 Stuck in Queue Error, How to Fix?
Fix: Overwatch 2 applying update stuck error
Best Overwatch 2 Pharah Counter
Fix: Overwatch 2 Payment Failure Error
Fix: Overwatch 2 Error Starting Game Try Again
How to Enter Custom Game Codes in Overwatch 2
How to Fix Overwatch 2 Rendering Device Lost Error
Overwatch 2 Toggle Crouch is Not Working, How to Fix?