Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus (GT-I9060I). We had already shared some custom ROM for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus (GT-I9060I). This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous for its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, in case if you didn’t like the ROM, then you can always revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.
Full Credits to the XDA Senior member Dev4Perf, for developing and sharing on XDA forum. Thanks to him. You can check his author bio for more info.
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Grand Neo Plus (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKP OS on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus based AOKP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.
What Is AOKP OS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Only Offline Charging (it’s not that real bug? Right! ) Full working
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus (GT-I9060I) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I9060I
- Download Install I9060IXXS0AQD3 April Security KitKat For Galaxy Grand Neo Plus
- Download Install I9060IXXS0AQC2 April Security KitKat For Galaxy Grand Neo Plus
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Grand Neo Plus (GT-I9060I):
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.