Samsung Galaxy A10 launched in February 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Today, we will be guiding you on how to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10 which is based on the latest Stock Android 9.0 Pie GSI build.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. These features include Pixel sound packs, Live wallpaper, Pixel boot animation, Pixel launcher and so on. Let’s see how to download and flash Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10 with Android 9.0 Pie
Fix: Samsung Galaxy A10 and A10S Black Screen Issue
Fix Samsung A10 and A10S WiFi Issue | Not Connecting, Slow or No Internet
Samsung A10 SM-A105F, A105FN, A105G FRP Bypass | Use EFT, CM2, UMT
Will Samsung Galaxy A10 and A10S Get Android 13 (One UI 5.0) Update?
Fix: Samsung Galaxy A10 and A10S No SIM Card Detected Error
What’s New with Android 9.0 Pie?
Android Pie is a major update in the Android ecosystem. Its the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10
Google Pixel Experience ROM was designed in such a way so that users can get all the feature from flagship Pixel devices. You will get all the features, sounds and feel of having a Google Pixel device. This custom ROM has the following features:
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Steps to install Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10
Now if you’re familiar with installing custom ROMs in Android, then it same as that. However, if you have never done this before then dot worry. We will be guiding you through each step and process.
To make the task easy, we have divided the unlocking process into two parts. In the first part, we will brief you about the files requires and Pre-Requisites for the bootloader unlocking process. Then we will start with the actual installation part.
To install Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If your device doesn’t support TWRP, then you can follow the second method to sideload the Pixel Experience ROM via ADB Fastboot.
These are the files you will be needing to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10. Please, download them before proceeding with the procedure.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download Pixel Experience GSI Treble ROM here: Click Here
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
- Download ADB Fastboot [Second method]
- Supported Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy A10
- Charge the Samsung Galaxy A10 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need to Unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10.
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
GSI build is still a work in progress, so this ROM may not be stable. Please try for yourself and see how things go around with the new Pixel Experience GSI build..
ROM is still under experiments. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Method 1: Install via TWRP Recovery
If there is no TWRP or no TWRP yet supported, then follow the second method.
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Samsung Galaxy A10 Internal storage.
- Now reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the Pixel Experience System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
Method 2: Install via ADB Sideload
—> How to Install Generic System Image on Project Treble Devices
I hope this guide was helpful to install the Pixel Experience ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10 based on Project Treble GSI images.
If this method doesn’t work, then go to the Pixel Experience ROM Phh-Treble thread in XDA and report your issue.
Where is the ROM bro?