The Realme 11 Pro Plus boasts a 6.70-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Its powerful MediaTek Dimensity 7050 SoC, combined with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of inbuilt storage, ensures seamless performance. The device runs on Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0. The triple rear camera setup, led by a 200 MP Samsung HP3 primary sensor, an 8 MP sensor, and a 2 MP macro sensor, delivers stunning photos. A 32 MP selfie camera is also included. The device is powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging technology.
This page will guide you on installing the official stock Firmware flash file on your Realme 11 Pro Plus RMX3741. Well, the device is based on Android 13, which the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 T612 processor powers. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Realme 11 Pro Plus RMX3741, you need to download the SPD Flash tool (also known as the Spreadtrum Flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme 11 Pro Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or adware from Realme 11 Pro Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme 11 Pro Plus
- Fix Unfortunately; the app has stopped errors on Realme 11 Pro Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme 11 Pro Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme 11 Pro Plus back to Factory State
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 11 Pro Plus RMX3741
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 11 Pro Plus RMX3741, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme 11 Pro Plus RMX3741
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme 11 Pro Plus, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme 11 Pro Plus
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme 11 Pro Plus. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.