Realme’s latest smartphone Realme 11X 5G released in August 2023 features an impressive display, powerful camera capabilities, a large battery with fast charging, and a variety of memory options.
This page will guide installing the official stock Firmware flash file on your Realme 11X 5G RMX3785. The device is based on Android 13, which the MediaTek processor powers. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Realme 11X 5G RMX3785, you need to download the SPD Flash tool (also known as the Spreadtrum Flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Realme 11X 5G Device Overview:
The Realme 11x 5G, introduced to the Indian market on August 23, 2023, boasts a sizable 6.72-inch touchscreen display with an impressive 1080×2400 pixel resolution. It harnesses its power from an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ processor and offers consumers a choice between two RAM configurations: 6GB or 8GB. Notably, it features a 64MP AI camera with 2× in-sensor zoom and a robust 5000mAh battery.
Available in two striking colors, Purple Dawn and Midnight Black, the entry-level variant equipped with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at Rs. 16,999. Alternatively, the 8GB RAM variant is offered at a competitive rate of Rs. 15,999.
The Realme 11x 5G enhances user experience with a 60 Hz refresh rate, complemented by a 6-level refresh rate adjustment for optimal display performance. Additionally, it offers the convenience of a 33W SUPERVOOC charging system.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme 11X 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or adware from Realme 11X 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme 11X 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme 11X 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme 11X 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme 11X 5G to Factory State
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 11X 5G RMX3785
Before we get straight to the Steps to install stock firmware on Realme 11X 5G RMX3785, let us look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme 11X 5G RMX3785
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Version||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Realme_11X_5G_RMX3785_MT6835_EX_11_A.26_230806.zip
File Size: 5.68 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme 11X 5G, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme 11X 5G
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme 11X 5G. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.