Realme GT Neo 2 is the latest smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 870 SoC and packs a 5,000mAh battery. The device features a 120Hz E4 AMOLED display and a 64 MP AI triple camera setup at the rear.
Realme finally started pushing their new major OS update, Realme UI 3.0 for the Realme GT Neo 2 5G based on Android 12. The update is now started rolling around the globe.
As per some reports, it is said to be rolling with build number RMX3370_11_C.04 for users around the globe. With this, Realme has included the latest March 2022 Security patch, which fixes many security bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G Overview
- Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Tracker:
- Download Android 12 | Realme UI 3.0 Update:
Realme GT Neo 2 5G Overview
The Realme GT Neo 2 5G has a 6.62-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 with a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch (ppi). While the display refreshes at a 120Hz, the deep blacks and increased contrast of the AMOLED display will provide for a really good experience. Inside the Realme GT Neo 2 5G is the Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) processor which is a highly capable chipset when it comes to daily use as well as gaming. It comes backed up by either 8 or 12 GB of RAM which makes sure all of your frequently used apps are kept in memory.
The Realme GT Neo 2 5G features a triple-camera setup with a configuration of 64+8+2 MP and this system is quite capable of grabbing some really good-looking photos. The front-facing camera is a single 16MP sensor that captures insanely good detailed selfies. The Realme GT Neo 2 5G is powered by a 5000 mAh battery, it makes up for the charging speeds. The Realme GT Neo 2 5G comes with the company’s new 65W fast charging which is absolutely crazy.
Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Tracker:
Updated on July 19, 2022: Realme started seeding June/July 2022 security patch update for the device with software version RMX3370_11_C.07. The update is based on Android 12.
Updated on June 09, 2022: Realme started seeding April 2022 security patch update for the device with software version RMX3370_11_C.05. The update is based on Android 12.
Updated on April 09, 2022: Today Realme rolled their first Realme UI 3.0 update to the global users with software version RMX3370_11_C.04.
Download Android 12 | Realme UI 3.0 Update:
Steps to Install Android 12 on Realme GT Neo 2 5G
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the Realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12 on your Realme GT Neo 2 5G, let us take a look at the pre-requisites first.
- This Flash File is for Realme GT Neo 2 5G RMX3363.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme RMX3363 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download QFil Tool, QPST Flash tool, or MSM Download Tool install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Android 12 on Realme GT Neo 2 5G.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install Realme UI 3.0 Flash files on your Realme GT Neo 2 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to a PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
I hope you successfully installed the Android 12 on Realme GT Neo 2 5G (RMX3363); now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.