Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Realme Narzo 10 RMX2040? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Realme Narzo 10 RMX2040 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, wanting to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Realme Narzo 10 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Realme Narzo 10 running on stock ROM.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Realme Narzo 10. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Narzo 10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme Narzo 10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo 10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme Narzo 10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme Narzo 10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme Narzo 10 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme Narzo 10 RMX2040
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G80
- Android Version: Android 10 with Realme Ui 1.0
Steps to Install Realme Narzo 10 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo 10, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Realme Narzo 10 RMX2040.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme Narzo 10 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme Narzo 10.
Download Flash Files:
● Updated Android security patch (2021#3 & 2021#4)System
● Fixed some known issues and improved stability
● Updated Android security patch: February, 2021System
● Fixed some known issues and improved stability
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added system language: Serbian
● Optimized the speed of the App Startup from the recent apps
● Optimized the speed of application installation
● Fixed the issue that the phone cannot be woken up by pressing the power button
● Optimized fingerprint recognition rate
● Optimized the display of battery icon when charging
● Optimized the speed of camera cold start
● Fixed the issue that non-emergency numbers are incorrectly displayed
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call
● Android security patch: May 2020
● Optimized the front camera clarity in some scenes
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme Narzo 10 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme Narzo 10, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Narzo 10
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Realme Narzo 10 RMX2040 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.