Realme unveiled its new Narzo series on May 11th. The Narzo 10 series was unveiled through a pre-recorded launch video that was streamed online. This is a new budget that is presented in the Indian market.
If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Realme Narzo 10A. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Realme Narzo 10A by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Table of Contents
Realme Narzo 10A Device Overview
Realme Narzo 10A packs a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 720 x 1,600 pixels resolution with an aspect ratio of 20:9. it’s gorilla glass protection against bumps and scratches. The phone features a polycarbonate body and a triple rear camera setup.
The phone packs a triple rear camera setup with a 12 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a second 2 MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 3rd 2 MP camera. It sports a 5 MP front camera for clicking selfies. The phone packs a fingerprint scanner on the rear for extra security.
The Realme Narzo 10A runs on the company’s proprietory ColorOS 7.0 supported Android 10. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor and with 3GB of RAM. It packs 32GB of inbuilt storage which will be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD card slot. The phone may be a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone and supports Nano-SIM cards. it’s backed by a mammoth 5,000mAh battery and supports fast charging.
The Realme Narzo 10A runs on the company’s proprietory ColorOS 7.0 supported Android 10. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor and with 3GB of RAM. the twin sim phone comes with 32 GB of inbuilt storage expandable via a microSD card slot to 256 GB.
Connectivity options included within the smartphone are 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, and support for Band 40 employed by some LTE networks. The phone has 4G active on both SIM cards. Sensors included within the phone are an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor for security.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Realme Narzo 10A. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Narzo 10A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme Narzo 10A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo 10A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Realme Narzo 10A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme Narzo 10A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme Narzo 10A back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme Narzo 10A
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G70
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Realme Narzo 10A Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Realme Narzo 10A, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Realme Narzo 10A
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX2020_11.A.39
File Size: 2.8 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2020_11_A.33
File Size: 2.8 GB
Instructions to Install: via Realme Recovery
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Realme device.
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme Narzo 10A, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Narzo 10A
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Realme Narzo 10A device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.