On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G was launched in India that comes with a triple rear camera setup, MediaTek Dimensity SoCs, and carry 90Hz displays. The Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G sports an AMOLED screen.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device Overview:
The Realme Narzo 50 Pro features a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. We get Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at the front of the phone. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G68 MC4. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Realme UI 3.0 skin running on it.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear triple camera setup consists of a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The front and back camera systems are limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with two storage options: 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5,000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 33W power adapter. The smartphone is available in two color options: Hyper Blue and Hyper Black.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G is powered by a Mediatek Helio G96 processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.files on your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G96
- Android OS: 11.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G RMX3395
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Version||Download Link|
|Build Number: RMX3395_11.C.13
File Size: 5.9 GB
|Build Number: RMX3395_11.C.12
File Size: 5.9 GB
|Download (Paid Link)|
|Build Number: RMX3395_11_C.08
File Size: 5.9 GB
|Build Number: RMX3395_11_A.04
File Size: 5.9 GB
|Build Number: RMX3396_11_A.04
File Size: 13.6 GB
|Build Number: RMX3395_11_A.02
File Size: 5 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.