The Realme Narzo N55 is a sleek smartphone with a large 6.72-inch touchscreen display that offers a sharp resolution and a smooth 90Hz refresh rate. Powering the device is an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor, available with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM. This smartphone operates on Android 13, supported by a 5000mAh battery that charges quickly thanks to its 33W fast charging capability.
This page will guide installing the official stock Firmware flash file on your Realme Narzo N55 RMX3710. The device is based on Android 13, which the MediaTek Helio G88 processor powers. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Realme Narzo N55 RMX3710, you need to download the SPD Flash tool (also known as the Spreadtrum Flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Realme Narzo N55 Device Overview:
The Realme Narzo N55 impresses with a 6.72-inch touchscreen display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor clubbed with 4GB or 6GB RAM, the device runs on the user-friendly Realme UI 4.0, which is based on Android 13. The device is backed by a 5000mAh non-removable battery, complemented by a 33W Fast Charging feature.
The Narzo N55 is a photography powerhouse with a dual camera setup at the rear. This setup includes a 64 MP primary camera and a 2 MP secondary camera, allowing you to capture high-resolution images effortlessly. For selfie enthusiasts, the device features an 8 MP front-facing camera.
Storage won’t be a concern with the Narzo N55, as it offers 64GB or 128GB of inbuilt storage, expandable up to a whopping 1TB via a dedicated microSD card slot. Its dual-SIM capability accepts Nano-SIM cards, ensuring you’re always connected. For connectivity, the Realme Narzo N55 offers a suite of options, including Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, and USB Type-C. Its arsenal of sensors includes an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, a compass/magnetometer, a proximity sensor, and a reliable fingerprint sensor, making the device both versatile and secure.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Narzo N55 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or adware from Realme Narzo N55
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo N55
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme Narzo N55
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme Narzo N55
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme Narzo N55 to Factory State
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Narzo N55 RMX3710
Before we get straight to the Steps to install stock firmware on Realme Narzo N55 RMX3710, let us look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme Narzo N55 RMX3710
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Version||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX3710_11_A.51
File Size: 14.53 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX3710_11_A.48
File Size: 14.53 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme Narzo N55, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Narzo N55
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme Narzo N55. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.