Realme X7 Pro was launched in the year 2020 with Android 10 out of the box. The device features a quad rear camera setup, a Full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, and is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ SoC.
Realme finally started pushing their new major OS update; Realme UI 3.0 for the Realme X7 Pro 5G based on Android 12. The update is now started rolling around the globe.
As per some reports, it is said to be rolling with build number RMX2121_11_F.06 for users around the globe. With this, Realme has included the latest March 2022 Security patch, which fixes many security bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Tracker:
- Download Android 12 | Realme UI 3.0 Update:
- Steps to Install Android 12 on Realme X7 Pro 5G
Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Tracker:
Updated on February 19, 2022: Today Realme rolled their first Realme UI 3.0 update to the global users with software version RMX2121_11_F.06.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Download Android 12 | Realme UI 3.0 Update:
|Build Number: RMX2121_11_F.13
File Size: 5.59 GB
|Build Number: RMX2121_11_F.06
File Size: 4 GB
Steps to Install Android 12 on Realme X7 Pro 5G
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the Realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12 on your Realme X7 Pro 5G, let us take a look at the pre-requisites first.
- This Flash File is for Realme X7 Pro 5G RMX2121.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme RMX2121 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download QFil Tool, QPST Flash tool or MSM Download Tool install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Android 12 on Realme X7 Pro 5G.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install Realme UI 3.0 Flash files on your Realme X7 Pro 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
I hope you installed the Android 12 on Realme X7 Pro 5G (RMX2121) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.