If you have a Lenovo A3500, then today you can install Custom TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A3500. The TWRP Recovery comes with a 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode. Today we will guide you on How to Root and Install TWRP For Lenovo A3500. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Also Read: List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo A3500 [Updated]
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A3500. This is not an official TWRP For Lenovo A3500. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Lenovo A3500. This TWRP is developed by XDA member puszekkk. Full Credits for this work to bring the stable version of TWRP for Lenovo A3500.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Lenovo A3500. If you have a TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A3500, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in a few simple steps.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A3500
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A3500. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A3500 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery For Lenovo A3500 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Lenovo A3500, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP on Lenovo A3500.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Lenovo A3500, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Also Read: TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
Must Check Post :
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Lenovo A3500
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A3500. (Skip this, Most mediTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Lenovo A3500, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using SP Flash Tool
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo A3500, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
TWRP is now .img and the file is corrupt. Can you please send the good one?