If you’re a proud owner of the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 and are looking for installing Sock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10, then you’re at the right place. Today in this post, we are listing out all the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 stock Firmware collection.
Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the most hyped smartphones of 2019. The new Samsung Galaxy S10 has caught eyeballs of many Android enthusiasts. Developers also have tried their hands and made many custom ROMs for this device. However, after trying the taste of custom ROMs, many of us feel the urge to go back to the Stock firmware.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock Firmware Collections
Stock firmware is the firmware which comes preinstalled on your device. In case you’re facing any issues on your device regarding battery backup, performance, camera, network etc. You can easily install the stock firmware to fix all your problems. In general, installing Stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10 will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is Samsung Galaxy S10 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device.
Before we move on, please confirm the device specifications and ensure that you’re downloading the stock firmware for the right device and model.
|Device Name||Samsung Galaxy S10|
|Screen||Dynamic AMOLED 6.1 inches Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels|
|Processor||Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm) – EMEA|
|RAM/ROM||8GB RAM, 128/512 GB ROM|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery|
|Camera||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10 will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy S10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||Region||OS version|
|G973FXXU9FUBD||Global||One UI 3.1 / Android 11|
|G973USQS4ETK2||All US Carrier||10|
|G973USQS4DTG1||All US Carrier||10|
|G973FXXS7CTG1||Europe, Middle East and Asia||10|
|G970FXXS5CTD1 / G973FXXS5CTD1||Europe||10|
|G973FXXU4CTCC / G970FXXU4CTCC||South America||10|
|G9730ZCU3CTD1/ G9730ZHU3CTD1||China and Hong Kong||10|
|G973WVLU3DTC9 / G975WVLU3DTC9||Canada||10|
|G9730ZHU3BTC3||Hong Kong and China||10|
|G973FXXS4BTB5||Columbia and Mexico||10|
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10
Android is one of the most customizable software which is the sole reason why most people buy Android devices. Because of this customizability, many people often brick their devices in the end and need to install stock firmware. If you’re in such situation then this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy S10. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy S10 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Before we get straight to steps to install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10, let us take a look at the prerequisites. Should we?
- This guide will only work for Samsung Galaxy s10
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10
After downloading thefirmware file, you need to use ODIN Tool to flash it on your device. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to install the firmware on your device. But before proceeding, make sure you have downloaded the correct stock firmware for your device from the download list.
I hope this guide has helped you. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing/installing process, then let us know via the comment section.