Infinix is a smartphone vendor based in France. The brand has gone online with the specifications of its Note 7 before the launch. The Infinix Note 7 packs a Helio G70 SoC, 4 & 6GB RAM, 64 & 128GB storage respectively. This is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 18W support!
If you’re one of the Infinix Note 7 (X690 / X690B) users and looking for the Stock ROM flash file to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve shared the guide on how to install the firmware flash file on Infinix Note 7 along with download links and requirements as well. Sometimes, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during the flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files, or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Infinix Note 7 Device Overview
The Infinix Note 7 features a massive 6.95 inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution. This means that it has a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. The display comes with a screen to body ratio of 83.7 percent, an aspect ratio of 20:5:9, a pixel density of 258 PPI, and it can blow up to 480 nits. Underneath the Infinix Note 7, it sports the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC.
This SoC is built on the 12nm process, and the octa-core setup includes two Cortex A73 cores clocked at 2.0GHz and the other six Cortex A55 cores, which are clocked at 1.7GHz. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali G52 2EEMC2 GPU. The smartphone runs on their custom UI XOS 6.0, which is based on Android 10. Coming to the memory side, it is available with 4, and 6GB of RAM. On the other side, it sports 64, and 128GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage. Further, this can be expanded via a micro SD card up to 2TB.
Coming to the optics, the Infinix Note 7 comes with the triple rear camera setup, and while it has a quad rear camera setup for the 6/128GB variant. This rear camera setup includes a primary 48MP sensor with an aperture value of f/1.79. There is a 2MP secondary depth sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4 and a tertiary 2MP macro sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. For the 6/128GB variant, there is a quad sensor of 2MP, which is a dedicated video sensor. The rear camera also comes with support for a Quad-LED flash and can also shoot pictures in HDR. To the front, the device comes with a 16MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0.
The Infinix Note 7 packs a massive 5,000 mAh battery that comes with support for 18W fast charging tech. The device is available in three color options, namely the Forest Green, Aether Black, and Bolivia Blue. The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and also support for face unlock. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE. GPS with A-GPS, FM radio, and micro USB 2.0.
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some of the people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix Note 7.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Infinix Note 7.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Infinix Note 7.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- You can fix performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Note 7
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Infinix Note 7. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- What You Need on your PC: MTK VCOM Driver | SP Flash Tool | Infinix USB Drivers
- Device Name: Infinix Note 7
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G70
- Android Version: Android 10
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Infinix Note 7 from the link below.
Instructions to Install via SP Flash ToolFlash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Infinix Note 7 (X690 / X690B). We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.