If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on itel L6501Q then you are in the right place. itel L6501Q is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on itel L6501Q, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the itel L6501Q Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on itel L6501Q.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick itel L6501Q back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on itel L6501Q
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on itel L6501Q using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on itel L6501Q. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading itel L6501Q using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your itel L6501Q
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade itel L6501Q
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on itel L6501Q
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on itel L6501Q .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: itel L6501Q
- Processor: SpreadTrum SC9863a
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on itel L6501Q:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: itel L6501Q
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on itel L6501Q
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest itel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on itel L6501Q:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on itel L6501Q successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.