Realme X50 Pro 5G is one of the high-end flagship smartphones from Realme, launched in March 2020. As the name suggests, it has 5G connectivity along with Pro features or specifications. As this is Realme’s first-ever true flagship smartphone, the company has included quad rear cameras and dual selfie cameras which is much capable to capture stunning images. If you’re the Realme X50 Pro 5G user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check How to Install Stock ROM on Realme X50 Pro 5G [Firmware flash file]. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Realme X50 Pro 5G device runs on Qualcomm chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using any guide below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme X50 Pro 5G Specifications: Overview
- 2 Importance of Stock Firmware
- 3 How to Install Stock ROM on Realme X50 Pro 5G (RMX2076)
Realme X50 Pro 5G Specifications: Overview
The Realme X50 Pro 5G sports a 6.44 inches Full HD+ ( i.e. with 1080 x 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and gets protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has also a screen to body ratio of 84.9 percent, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a pixel density of 409 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ).
Underneath the Realme X50 Pro 5G, it sports Qualcomm‘s flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC and GPU side, it has the Adreno 650. The device comes in three different variants i.e. one with the 6GB RAM & 128GB storage, the middle 8GB RAM + 128GB storage, and finally the top-end 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. What’s more interesting is that all the storage options come with UFS 3.0. And for the first time, Realme has ditched the micro SD card from its device.
Talking about optics, the Realme X50 Pro 5G has a quad rear camera setup. The quad rear camera includes a primary 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture value, PDAF, and 20x zoom and 6P lens. This primary 64MP sensor coupled with a secondary 12MP telephoto sensor with an f/2.5 aperture value. Further, this also has a tertiary 8MP ultra-wide sensor with a field of view of 109-degree with f/2.3 aperture value & 5P lens, and finally a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture value. To the front, it has two sensors, which include a primary 32MP sensor with an f/2.5 aperture value. This primary sensor also couples with an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture value and a field of view of 105 degrees.
The Realme X50 Pro 5G packs a 4200 mAh battery with charges over a USB type c port. This battery supports 65W fast charging and Realme calls it as SuperDart Charging. The brand claims that it can be charged up to 100% in just 35 minutes and it also supports Power Delivery. The phone runs on the latest Android 10 out of the box with Realme’s own Realme UI skin on top. Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS. GALILEO, NavIC, NFC, and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Other sensors in this device include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The Realme X50 Pro 5G is available in two color options namely the Mass Green and Rust Red. Coming to the dimensions of this device, it measures around 159 x 74.2 x 8.9 mm (6.26 x 2.92 x 0.35 in). And weighs about 205 grams. Finally coming to the pricing of the device, the starting price of the new Realme X50 Pro 5G. It starts from Rs. 37,999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The middle variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage price starts at Rs. 39,999. And the top variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB RAM’s price starts at Rs. 44,999.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme X50 Pro 5G.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme X50 Pro 5G (RMX2076).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme X50 Pro 5G.
- Device Supported: Realme X50 Pro 5G (RMX2076)
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Android OS: 10 Q
- File: Software Update
Known issue fixed
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme X50 Pro 5G (RMX2076)
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Realme X50 Pro 5G. Here is the download link for the same.
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Realme X50 Pro 5G (RMX2076). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Realme device.Guide to Install Realme Firmware on any Realme smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme X50 Pro 5G :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Realme X50 Pro 5G.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Realme X50 Pro 5G (RMX2076). We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.