Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It is a spin-off in the Borderlands series and a successor to Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep. Now, it’s finally available for PC in March 2022 via Epic Launcher but somehow players are unable to launch or play the game properly because multiple reports are coming out that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game is getting stuck on the loading screen on the PC which is frustrating a lot.
If you’re having trouble playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, then there may be something wrong with your computer. Luckily, we’ve mentioned a couple of possible workarounds that should help you out in fixing the stuck-on loading screen on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
All Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Shift Codes List
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Black Screen After Startup
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Classes Guide
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing or Not Loading on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Audio Not Working or Sound Cutting Out
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Multiplayer Not Working on PC, Xbox Series, PS4, PS5
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Best Morticulturalist Pet Build Guide
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Screen Tearing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox One, Series X/S
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Build: Spellshot, Graveborn, Clawbringer, Melee and More
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Can’t Connect to Server
- Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Stuck on the loading screen
- 1. Check-out System Requirements
- 3. Properly Place the Storage and RAM in the slot
- 4. Update GPU Drivers
- 5. Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
- 6. Update Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- 7. Check for Windows Updates
- 8. Try Disabling Overlay Apps
- 9. Perform a Clean Boot
- 10. Verify Game Files
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Stuck on the loading screen
Make sure to check out the following troubleshooting methods below to easily resolve such an issue on your Windows computer. So, without further ado, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Check-out System Requirements
Make sure to check out the system requirements before jumping to any conclusion whatsoever. If in case, your computer configuration isn’t compatible enough then you may find issues with the game launching and gameplay.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (latest service pack)
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 (Intel i5-3570)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX470 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 75 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (latest service pack)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 (Intel i7-4770)
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX 590 8GB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 75 GB available space
2. Increase Virtual RAM
Virtual memory combines your RAM with temporary space on your hard disk. If you’re running out of RAM and the default size of your virtual memory isn’t large enough for your needs, you’ll need to increase it manually.
- Press the Windows logo key on the keyboard and type advanced system settings.
- Click on View advanced system settings.
- Click on Settings > Click on the Advanced tab > Click on Change.
- Uncheck the box next to Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- Select your C: drive [Where you’ve installed Windows] > Click the Options button next to the Custom size and type 4096 in the text box of the Initial size (MB) and Maximum size (MB).
Note: It’s always better to increase the virtual memory three times higher than the current RAM size. [1GB=1024MB]
- Click on Set and then OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer and your game.
3. Properly Place the Storage and RAM in the slot
It’s also recommended to remove the side panel of the CPU cabinet on your PC then unplug the HDD/SSD & RAM component from the slot. Gently clean the slot and the component then place them properly again to check if the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands stuck on the loading screen issue has been fixed or not.
4. Update GPU Drivers
If in case, you haven’t updated your graphics driver on the Windows computer then make sure to install the latest patch version. To do so, you’ll need to check for available updates by following the steps below:
- Press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Link Menu.
- Now, click on Device Manager from the list > Double-click on Display adapters.
- Right-click on the dedicated graphics card that you’re using.
- Next, select Update driver > Choose to Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, the system will automatically download & install it.
- Once done, restart the computer to apply changes immediately.
5. Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
Another thing you can do is simply close unnecessary background tasks on your PC to ensure there is no additional consumption of system resources happening in the background whatsoever. To clear out background tasks:
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager.
- Click on the Processes tab > Select the task that you want to close.
- Once selected, click on End Task. Make sure to do the steps for each task individually.
- Once done, just restart your computer to change effects immediately.
6. Update Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
If in case, you haven’t updated your Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game for a while then make sure to follow the steps below to check for updates and install the latest patch (if available). To do this:
- Open the Epic Launcher client > Go to Library > Look for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from the left pane.
- On your Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands application, you have to tap on the three-dot icon.
- Make sure to check the auto-update to get a new update installation automatically.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update. If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes, and then try launching the game again
7. Check for Windows Updates
The chances are high that your Windows OS build becomes outdated enough or corrupted. If you’re also feeling the same then make sure to follow the steps below to check for Windows updates. If the update is available then just install it. The latest software updates always offer bug fixes and improvements. To do this:
- Press Windows + I keys to open up the Windows Settings menu.
- Next, click on Update & Security > Select Check for updates under the Windows Update section.
- If there is a feature update available, select Download and install.
- Wait for some time until the update gets completed.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes immediately.
8. Try Disabling Overlay Apps
It seems that a couple of popular apps do have their own overlay program that can eventually run in the background and cause issues with the gaming performance or even launching issues. You should turn them off to fix the issue by following the steps below:
- Launch the Discord app > Click on the gear icon at the bottom.
- Click on Overlay under App Settings > Turn on the Enable in-game overlay.
- Click on the Games tab > Select Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Finally, turn off the Enable in-game overlay toggle.
- Make sure to reboot your PC to apply changes.
- Press Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Gaming > Go to Game Bar > Turn off Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar option.
If in case, you’re unable to find out the Game Bar option then just search for it from the Windows Settings menu.
Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay
- Launch the Nvidia GeForce Experience app > Head over to Settings.
- Click on the General tab > Disable the In-Game Overlay option.
- Finally, restart the PC to apply changes, and launch the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game again.
Also do keep in mind that you should disable some other overlay apps like MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner, RGB software, or any other third-party overlay apps that run in the background always.
9. Perform a Clean Boot
Some of the apps and their services may start automatically while booting the system right away. In that case, those apps or services will definitely gonna use a lot of internet connection as well as system resources. If you’re also feeling the same, make sure to perform a clean boot on your computer to check for the issue. To do that:
- Press Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type msconfig and hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Go to the Services tab > Enable the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all > Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Now, go to the Startup tab > Click on Open Task Manager.
- The Task Manager interface will open. Here go to the Startup tab.
- Then click on the particular task which has a higher startup impact.
- Once selected, click on Disable to turn them off from the startup process.
- Do the same steps for each program that has a higher startup impact.
- Once done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
10. Verify Game Files
If in case, there is an issue with the game files and somehow it gets corrupted or missing then make sure to perform this method to easily check for the issue.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working or Showing on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Out of Video Memory and DX12 Not Supported Error
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands All Dice Locations
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Weapons To Farm 2022
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Character Backgrounds For Your Class