Do you have Xiaomi Redmi Y3 in your hands and want to install a firmware file? Well here is the official firmware flash file collection for Xiaomi Redmi Y3 users for every region. In this article, we will share the complete list of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Stock Firmware Collections and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 1TB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y9 2019 comes with a Dual 12MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also a 32MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with fast charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Firmware Flash File Collections:
|Build Number / Downloads||Changelog|
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Y3
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi Y3.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi Y3:
To install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Y3, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Y3 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.