Good News for all Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (lt02ltespr) Owners. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. We had already shared some custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. This ROM is based on AICP OS which is quite famous for its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AICP OS on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Custom ROM, AICP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AICPOS on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 based AICP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
What Is AICP OS?
AICP is known by everyone as Android Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!! Until Lollipop, the ROM has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers, and some features. If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This ROM isn’t CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download crDroid OS on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- How to Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Install Liquid Remix ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (AICP):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AICP OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.