In this guide, we will be listing out the best weapons tier list for Black Ops Cold War Zombies. One of the best first-person shooter video game franchise has just released the sixth installment in the popular Black Ops series. And with this, there are a plethora of new features. There are new multiplayer game modes, many different types of customizations, and various new map dynamics. As far as the Zombies gameplay is concerned, its new storyline Dark Aether is gaining quite a lot of praise as of late.
Plus the fact that there is a plethora of new and impressive weapon set, and one couldn’t have asked for more. However, this plethora of weapons spread across various tiers might also be a cause of concern for many as it becomes really difficult in settling for that perfect weapon. If you echo these thoughts as well, then this tutorial is here to help you out. In this guide, we have shared the best weapons tier list for Black Ops Cold War Zombies. Follow along.
Table of Contents
Best Weapons Tier List for Black Ops Cold War Zombies
We have mentioned some of the very best weapons spanning the Assault Rifles, SMG, LMG, Tactical and Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, and Pistol Tier lists. So without any further delay, let’s get on with the list:
Assault Rifles Tier List
Let’s begin this guide with the weapon set that stands at the top of the priority queue for many. So, here are the three best weapons part of the assault rifles tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
- XM4: Well, there was not much to ponder about in this. With one of the strongest damage, impressive accuracy, and great control, this had to occupy the top spot. If you are into medium to long rate combat, this has to be your go-to weapon.
- Krig 6: While XM4 might have a few shortcomings when it comes to short-range, Krig 6 more than makes up for that. While it isn’t the absolute best for long-range, yet it comes out to be the winner in the shorter distance combats. On the other hand, if you wish to overcome its long-range weakness, you should consider using the appropriate attachments.
- AK-47: If we talk in absolute damage capability, then this one is right there at the top. Unfortunately, that is its only USP. It tends to fall short on the speed and accuracy meter and hence isn’t a preferable choice for long combats, and just about makes up for it in mid-range battles.
SMG Tier List
Let’s now turn our attention towards the best SMG weapons tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
- MP5: If you have ever graced this game, then you might have already guessed that MP5 is going to occupy the top spot. When a weapon manages to perform quite impressive in all the three fronts, damage, speed, and accuracy, then there’s not much left to ask from it. Plus the fact that its capabilities get further improved with attachments proves to be the icing on the cake.
- AK-74u: Another pretty handy SMG alternative, it comes with decent damage, speed, and accuracy. definitely a tough competitor for the MP5 for the top spot.
- Milano 821: When it comes to controlling and power factors, it’s hard not to mention this one. Just the fact that it doesn’t tick mark one of the important prerequisite of a submachine gun (aka a good fire rate) leads to a lower rank in this pecking order.
LMG Tier List
After the SMG, here is the best LMG weapons tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
- Stoner 63: With a healthy fire rate and an amazing control for a weapon of its size, there’s not much left to be desired. Furthermore, it also passes the accuracy-test with flying colors, though most of its abilities are limited to short and mid ranges.
- RPD: LMG has an impressive collection of weapons that comes with good weapon control. After the Snoter 63, is another one that fulfills these criteria. Alongside that, it causes a decent amount of damage and is quite good with its speed as well. So where it falls short as compared with the former? Well, it’s just that its accuracy isn’t as good as the former.
- M60: Although it has decent accuracy and handling, yet it is nowhere near what the above two have to offer. Then the fact that it has a below-par rate of fire makes the matter worse for it.
Sniper Rifles Tier List
It’s now time to discuss the best Sniper Rifles weapon weapons tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies, follow along.
- Pelington 703: Snipers are used for that perfect one-shot kills. In this regard, the performs exceptionally well. Add to its commendable accuracy and handling, and no doubt it eases pass all the other snipers with ease.
- LW3 – Tundra: It is still the second-best in near every aspect as compared to Pelington. But once you use it with the right attachment, well it could easily give a tough competition to the former.
- M82: While on one hand, it could easily brag about being the only semi-auto sniper rifle, yet there is nothing much to cheer about. Its recoil and handling capacity are decent at the very most.
Tactical Rifles Tier List
Talking about the Tactical Rifles weapons tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies, here are the noteworthy entry in this domain:
- DMR 14: While some might count it among the snipers, but it is definitely much faster than the latter. Well, some even call it a sniper with a faster reload and quick action time, and we can’t deny this statement.
- M16: This assault rifles perform quite well in all threes sections: damage, speed, and accuracy.
- Type 63: When it comes to accuracy and damages, it surpasses all expectations, in a positive aspect. But more often than not, you will have to take the help of an attachment. It is this dependency of Type 63 on the attachment that some might prefer to maintain a safe distance from him and hence it slips to number three in this list.
Pistol Tier List
Talking about the best pistol weapons tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies, here are some of the noteworthy ones:
- Diamatti: This is among the most solid offerings on the specs sheet and proves to be equally useful in practical application. Then its accurate burst fire further makes it the go-to Pistol for many.
- 1911: A semi-automatic weapon with decent ammo and accuracy, it does its job without much flare or exaggeration. Nothing way beyond ordinary as such but there’s nothing to complain about either.
- Magnum: If you have the skill and accuracy in you, then only go for this weapon. Otherwise, it might give you a hard time handling it. On the positive side though, it is capable enough to cause decent damage.
Shotgun Tier List
Let’s end this guide with the best shotgun weapons tier list in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
- Gallo SA12: There are only two shotguns in this game, and if you area fan of semi-automatic, then there’s no other choice than to go with this one.
- Hauer 77: Along the same lines, users who are onto the pump shotguns have to settle for Hauer 77.
With this, we conclude this list of the best weapons tier list for Black Ops Cold War Zombies. Do let us know your preferred tier list as well as its associated weapon in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some equally useful iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that you should check out as well.