TikTok was previously known as Musical.ly. Is a Chinese Video Sharing Social Networking application. ByteDance develops it. TikTok was released in the year 2016 with the name then being Musical.ly. TikTok is the first Chinese application that is downloaded over 80 million. It is currently the most downloaded application in the US. TikTok in China is known as Douyin.
TikTok is a video-sharing social networking platform where the music is played, and the user needs to sync their lips and create a beautiful video with lots of filters and effects onboard. Some of the users are now in confusion about whether to enjoying this application or remove it. Some are also confused about how to remove their account permanently. So to clear all this and give a clear understanding. We have brought a complete guide to delete TikTok Account Permanently from their Smartphones.
How to Delete TikTok Account Permanently from iPhone or Android?
If you are not enjoying TikTok or being addicted to it, and want to delete your account permanently, then you’re in the right place. Today we will discuss how to remove you TikTok account in a stepwise guide. So let’s get started.
Steps to Delete TikTok Account Permanently
The below steps and methods apply to both Android and iPhone users. Follow them accordingly.
- Open the TikTok application on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account, and click on the bottom right-most person type icon.
- Now, click on the three dots at the top right corner, that allows you to view all your settings
- Now click on “Privacy and Settings.”
- After that, click on “Manage My Account.”
- Now you need to add a mobile number. This is important. If you don’t enter a mobile number, you will not be able to delete your account permanently. If you’ve already done this, you can skip this step.
- After that, scroll to the bottom of that page that says, “Thinking about removing your account?” Click on that.
- Now it will ask for an OTP, click on Send Code, and it will send a code to your phone number, which we have discussed in Step 6.
- Then enter the 4 digit code.
- Read the warnings and other things it will tell about removing your account.
- Then Tap on continue when done with reading the warnings
When you Tap on continue, you will be logged out of the application. Thus this will delete your account permanently.
Note: Even after deleting, your content and videos might still be visible to other users who have liked your videos.
We hope you find this guide helpful while Removing your TikTok account permanently. If you have any queries or feedback, please feel free to comment down below with you name and E-mail ID. We will try our best to get back with you. Further, if you again want to create a TikTok account, you can simply Sign Up using the same details without worrying. Also check our all iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks and Android Tips and Tricks section to gather more knowledge.