Here we will guide you on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Moto G Fast which is currently based on Android 10 Q. The update brings all-new Android Pie features and software version bumps to RR 8.0. Full Credits to Member Sepamax for sharing the Build of Resurrection Remix for Moto G Fast.
Resurrection Remix is one of the popular aftermarket custom ROM for any Android device out there. After the Android 9.0 Pie update, Resurrection is back with the new version based on Android 10 known as Resurrection Remix 8 or RR 8.0. The update is currently live for Moto G Fast and few other devices. Now you can install the Resurrection Remix on Moto G Fast by following our guide given below.
To install Resurrection Remix on Moto G Fast, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Resurrection Remix on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Resurrection Remix ROM.
Table of Contents
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android, and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power, and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is a quick recap of what’s on Android 10.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Moto G Fast:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers, and things to start with.
- Supported device: Moto G Fast
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to at least 50% or more.
- USB Drivers: Download Motorola USB Drivers.
- RR Flashable Zip file: Download Here
- Download ADB Android SDK Platform tool
- Download Any Gapps File:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Moto G Fast.
- Extract the ADB fastboot tool on local drive C
- Now boot into fastboot mode on your device
- Run the adb command window by pressing the Shift key + Right mouse click
- unzip the custom ROM zip file and move it inside the ADB folder
- Make sure to install the stock recovery.img if you have previously installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device to fastbootd mode by the following the command.
fastboot reboot fastboot
- To flash the boot, system, product, and vbmeta images, enter the following command
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Wipe userdata
- For more info: Check the XDA thread
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix on Moto G Fast successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.