Hulu is one of the subscription-based video streaming services powered by Walt Disney that offers TV shows, Live TV, movies, and more. Most importantly, Hulu is available on a bunch of platforms like Android, Android TV, iOS, Apple TV, Nintendo Switch, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, and some selected TV models as well. Now, some of the Hulu users are getting the Hulu RUNUNK13 error code while playing any content which seems quite irritating. If you’re also getting the same, then check this troubleshooting guide.
Though Hulu customer support has mentioned some of the possible and working solutions on the Hulu Community page those who have reported the particular issue. So, if if you’re facing issues with Hulu service on any of your device then you can follow the steps below. Otherwise, if you’re getting this error code on your Apple TV then you may have to contact Hulu support.
How to Fix Hulu RUNUNK13 error code?
Meanwhile, one user have mentioned that just changing the browser application from Internet Explorer (Microsoft Edge) to Google Chrome fixed the error. You will need to clear the cache of the Google Chrome browser at first and then head over to Hulu website and sign into it. Now, you will be able to play all the contents without any error notice.
Meanwhile, some of the users didn’t find this trick useful. So, those who’ve to watch contents from the Hulu website or app on their devices, they can follow some recommended methods suggested by Hulu support.
- Exit Hulu app: Try to exit the Hulu app properly and check whether the service is running in the background or not. If not, then restart the application again and check for the issue.
- Do a Power Cycle: In order to do that, turn off your device and turn off the internet connection as well (router/modem). Once done, wait for around 30 seconds and turn it back. This trick can also be useful in most cases.
- Always Check Internet Connection: We always recommend checking whether your internet connection is properly active or not and the speed is justified or not. If not, then fix this issue at first. A slow connection or unstable network can also cause troubles.
- Check for Pending App or System Updates: In order to check updates for Hulu, you should go to the device’s app store. While the system update can be checked from the device’s settings menu.
- Clear Cache and Data: Try to clear the cache and data of the Hulu app from the settings menu.
- Reinstall the Hulu app: Finally, you can uninstall the Hulu app from your device and reinstall it again.
While the PC users can additionally check some other methods if the above steps don’t work for them.
- Check System Requirements: Check the Windows and Browser versions. Sometimes an outdated browser version can cause issues while playing online content.
- Use Incognito Mode (Private Browsing): You should also run the Hulu service and check whether the content is playable on Google Chrome’s Incognito mode or Private Browsing on other browsers. If playable, then there may be temporary data or cache problem with your browser. Try to clear them from the History tab.
- Try Another Browser: If you’re facing the Hulu RUNUNK13 error code on a particular browser, then try to run another browser and check for the issue.
That’s it. If none of the steps worked for you, then contact Hulu Support for further assistance. For any queries, let us know in the comment below.
- Fix Hulu Error: Sorry, we’re having trouble loading content right now
- Fix Hulu Error Code PLRUNK15 and PLAREQ17
- How to Fix Hulu Error Codes PLAUNK65 and PLRUNK15
- [Updated] All Common Hulu Error Codes and How to fix them
- How to fix Unfortunately Hulu has stopped working and crashing error on any phone?