Sea of Thieves is an action-adventure video game developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Studios in 2018. Due to the open-world area, players can live their in-game life as a pirate who can sail ships, fight with others, hunt for treasure and loot, etc. Players are loving this online game to make some virtual adventure. However, plenty of players are facing issues with the Sea of Thieves Crash Family Shared account. If you’re one of them, check this troubleshooting guide.
What is LazyBeard and Denimbeard Error code in Sea of Thieves?
How to Fix Sea of Thieves Marblebeard Error Code?
Fix: Sea of Thieves Black Screen After Startup
Fix: Sea of Thieves Won’t Launch or Not Loading on PC
Fix: Sea of Thieves Screen Flickering or Tearing Issue on PC
How to Fix Sea of Thieves High Ping (2022 Guide)
Fix: Sea of Thieves Textures Not Loading on PC/Xbox Consoles
Fix: Sea of Thieves Keyboard / Mouse Not Working or Lagging
Fix: Sea of Thieves Full Screen Not Working
Sea of Thieves Best Graphics Settings for 3050, 3060, 3070, 3080, 3090, 1060, 1070, 2060, 2080, and More
Fix: Sea of Thieves Keep Crashing on Startup on PC
The particular issue is occurring constantly within 5-10 minutes in the family shared account mode. Meanwhile, the added family members are getting this issue randomly even in solo mode. But somehow the family sharing account creator doesn’t have any problem in most cases. Luckily, we have a couple of fixes that can prevent this crash for the family shared members in the game.
As the shared account is supported for the Xbox console, the Windows PC users may find it difficult to play in this mode. However, there are a couple of possible methods that you can try below. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Use SOT Anti Crash Launcher
- You can download the Sea of Thieves Anti Crash Launcher.exe file from here.
- Launch the EXE file directly on your PC.
- Now, the SOT game will open.
- Hit Set Sail and the gameplay will initiate.
- Next, when you’re in the lobby with your character, make sure that you can move around and control your pirate character.
- Then press CapsLk (CAPS LOCK) button and you can hear 03 beeps.
- If yes, you’re ready to rock. Enjoy the game.
If the above method won’t work for you, check out the next and updated method.
2. Use SOT and Forza Fix (Updated)
- First of all, you will need to download the Fix file.
- Copy the fix file to Desktop and run it.
- Next, run the Sea of Thieves game.
- Wait for the game to load properly and do the following steps.
- Press the + Numpad on the keyboard and it will close the file explorer processes.
- Start playing the game.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful. Feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Hey, just wanted to check if the fix was still working, and if the updated one caused any trouble but killing the explorer process.
If you have any advice, let me know.