Riot Games’ one of the popular competitive 5v5 character-based tactical first-person shooter video games ‘Valorant‘ is winning hearts with its features and gameplay. Though some of the players are facing difficulties with the technicalities and they need to reset the game settings. Now, the problem is that whenever Valorant players are trying to do this, they’re experiencing Failed to Save Settings to Server Error. So, if you’re also facing the same, check out this troubleshooting guide to fix it.
Talking about this particular error, it basically appears whenever there are server connectivity issues. That means either the game servers are experiencing downtime or some maintenance process is ongoing in the background. In that case, players might feel that their Valorant settings have been reset to their default as the servers are unable to verify your saved settings.
Still, if the issue isn’t clear to you, whenever the Valorant client can’t connect to the servers properly, it can’t verify your local game data which includes crosshair settings, mouse sensitivity, and more.
Fix: Valorant Failed to Save Settings to Server Error
Luckily, the solution is quite simple. Either you have to disconnect the game to connect to the game server before it fails or try to avoid connecting the game completely whenever servers are unstable. Additionally, we’ve mentioned some of the possible workarounds below that should come in handy for you.
- Most of the time, server issues can be one of the reasons behind the game saves error. Check Riot Games Server Status.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the DownDetector website to check if the server is running well or not. If the server downtime or maintenance is happening in the background then make sure to wait for a couple of hours and then try running the game again.
- Try updating your Valorant game as well as the Riot Games client so that nothing will trouble you in terms of bugs.
- However, if you’ve already tried to reconnect the game to the server and received the error, make sure to quickly close the game completely. Then press Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open up the Task Manager and close the Valorant game client.
- In another way, you should just either take a note or keep in mind all of the custom game settings as a backup. So, even if the game settings have been reset, you can quickly set them up again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, let us know in the comment below.