In this tutorial, we will show you how to use Google Sheets with WhatsApp integration. The former is probably among the most feature enriched spreadsheet tool. There’s much more to that than the collaborative and sync functionalities. Along the same lines, WhatsApp is currently ruling the charts of instant messaging services. And with the launch of WhatsApp for Business, it has bought in another domain within its hood. But what if we could use both of these services together?
What if we were able to integrate the spreadsheet capabilities of Google Sheets with the instant reach of WhatsApp? Fortunately for you, that is very much possible. Now that the WhatsApp Business API is available, we could incorporate it within the Sheets and streamline and channel our works towards the intended objectives. On that note, here is everything you need to be aware of regarding the integration of WhatsApp with Google Sheets. Follow along.
How to Use Google Sheets with WhatsApp Integration
Quite a few users seem to have this query as of late. There is even a Google Support forum dedicated to the same topic, with more than 80 people upvoting this issue. So, if you are also looking for the perfect way to use Google Sheets with WhatsApp integration, you have landed at the right place. But before we list out the steps to carry out the afore-mentioned task, there are a few requirements to be met. Make sure you qualify each one of them.
- To begin with, you should have a WhatsApp Business account.
- Apart from that, Google Sheets with the required data populated will also be needed.
- Similarly, we would be using the FlockSheet Plugin which could be downloaded directly from the Google Sheets site itself.
With that said, let’s begin with the steps to integrate WhatsApp with Google Sheets. Follow along.
- Head over to Google Sheets and go to the top menu bar.
- Within that, click on Add-Ons followed by Get Add-ons.
- Search for the FlockSheet Plugin and select the same from the drop-down.
- Now hit the Install button followed by the Continue button in the confirmation dialog box that appears. This will add the said plugin to the Google Sheets.
- Next up, follow the on-screen instructions and give your Google Account using which you wish to use Google Sheets with WhatsApp integration.
- With this, the setup of the plugin is complete. Head over to Google Sheets > Add-ons > FlockSheet and click on Start to access it.
- You now need to obtain the FlockKey API. For that, click on your profile in the Flocksend account and select the API Key option.
- Copy this Flock Connect API key and paste it in the first text box of the Google Sheets.
- Also, populate the other columns of your sheet with the desired data.
- In the last column, you could add the Delivery Status section so that you may get hold of the delivery report status. This will let you know if the message has been received by the intended recipient or not.
- Finally, type in your message in the ‘Enter Message’ text box and hit Send.
- The message will now be sent to the desired recipients and you could get a hold of the same in the Response section.
So this was all from this guide on how to use Google Sheets with WhatsApp integration. Do let us know your views on the same, in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.