Last Updated on July 30, 2018: Huawei Mate 10 was launched on October 2017. Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Huawei Mate 10 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei Mate 10 using the below guide on How to Install Huawei Mate 10 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Huawei Mate 10 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei Mate 10 came out of box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
About Huawei Mate 10:
Huawei Mate 10 features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Mate 10 comes with Dual 12 MP (f/1.6, 27mm, OIS) +20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 10 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min). It also has Fingerprint sensor in front. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of Huawei Mate 10 Stock Firmware collection
How to Install Official Huawei Mate 10 Stock Firmware
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version build on Huawei Mate 10
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
- How to Lock Apps on Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
- Guide to Enable Call Recording on Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
- How to Perform Factory Data reset on Huawei Mate 10/Pro (Hard and Soft reset)
- How to Take a Screenshot On Huawei Mate 10 And Mate 10 Pro
- Common Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro Problems and Fixes
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Mate 10/Pro and Lite