Another update for Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 with Android 8.1 Oreo onboard. This update integrates Emergency SOS and adds App twin support for WeChat and QQ for Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. The software version bumped to DUB-AL20C00B155. The update is currently rolling via OTA in a phase-wise manner. The OTA is now available for variant DUB-AL20 in China. Now you can download and install Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 B155 Firmware Update by following this guide.
The rollout is gradual. If you still not received the update, then you can check for the update by following the below instructions.
How to Check Software Update on Huawei Y7 Prime 2019?
Still not received the OTA update with build B155 on your phone, then don’t panic. The update is rolling in a phase-wise manner., it may take a few days or weeks to reach every corner of this world. If you are not patience, then follow the below instructions on how to check software update on Huawei Y7 Prime 2019.
Remember: To update via OTA (Over the air), your phone must be running on a Stock version of ROM without root, mods, or even unlocked the bootloader. If you have rooted or unlocked, then you have to follow our guide to install the update manually.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
[su_note note_color=”#edefac” text_color=”#000000″]
Before proceeding to upgrade the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019, your phone must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery and also enough storage to complete the installation process.
We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case if things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading B155 for Huawei Y7 Prime 2019.
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. In case if you find the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 B155 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
In case If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 B155 Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Adds a safety feature allowing the user to press the power button five times in a row to activate Emergency SOS.
- Adds support for App twin.
- Log in to two WeChat or QQ accounts at the same time.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Y7 Prime 2019
- Model No: DUB-AL20
- Android OS: 8.1
- EMUI Version: 8.2
- Oreo: 126.96.36.199
- Firmware: B155
- Build Number: DUB-AL20C00B155
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
DUB-AL20C00B155 – 188.8.131.52 – Middle East
Download Data File update_full_DUB-AL20_all_cn.zip
Steps to Install Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 B155 Firmware Update
Before trying to install the firmware on Huawei Y7 Prime 2019, make sure to download and install the required tools and drivers on your PC.
- This Update is only for Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 with DUB-AL20 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have the latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Instructions to Install:Full Guide To Install Firmware On Huawei Y7 Prime 2019
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder.
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- List of Android P Supported Huawei Devices
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor Devices
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device