Motorola Moto G5S (montana) launched in August 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and later upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Motorola Moto G5S. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola Moto G5S based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola Moto G5S. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola Moto G5S
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Motorola Moto G5S based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola Moto G5S
To install this ROM on Motorola Moto G5S, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Motorola Moto G5S (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest Motorola USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Install Stock ROM On Moto G5S [montana] (Unbrick, Downgrade, Upgrade, Bootloop)
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Motorola Moto G5S
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Moto G5S and G5S Plus
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Motorola Moto G5S
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Motorola Moto G5S
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0&t=10s” controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/O4Xapyv4No0″ controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola Moto G5S
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Motorola Moto G5S. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Motorola Moto G5S.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola Moto G5S. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.