Xiaomi Mi 5s (capricorn) launched in November 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. In this tutorial, you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s based on Android 11. This latest custom ROM will give you all the Google Pixel phone features on your Xiaomi Mi 5s. It is also known as Google Pixel Experience ROM.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Charge the Xiaomi Mi 5s to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 5s.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM: Click Here | XDA Development Page
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Xiaomi Mi 5s Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5s based on Android 10 Q
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 5s (Unofficial and Official)
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Update for Xiaomi Mi 5s
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s [Updated]