Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) launched in March 2021. The handset came with Android 11. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro based on Android 11.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Device Overview
The Redmi Note 10 Pro was announced on the 4th of March, 2021. The smartphone features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a refresh rate of 120Hz and a peak brightness of 1200 nits. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, which is built on an 8nm manufacturing process. This is an octa-core process consisting of two Kryo 470 Gold cores clocked at 2.3GHz and six Kryo 470 Silver cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
We have a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The quad setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.7 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/.2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get a single 25MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens which is housed in a center punch hole alignment. The rear setup is capable of 4K video recording, and the front is limited to 1080p video recording.
In terms of protection, we get IP53 certification for dust and splash protection. The phone runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 skin on top of it. In terms of storage(UFS2.2) and RAM, we have three options: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, and 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM. We also get a 3.5mm headphone jack and a stereo speaker setup with this smartphone. In terms of connectivity, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS Yes, NFC (only in selected market/region), Infrared port, and USB USB Type-C 2.0.
For sensors, we have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering all of it is a 5020 mAh battery capable of 33W fast charging. The smartphone is available in three color options: Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, and Gradient Bronze. A point to note here is that the Redmi Note 10 Pro global and Indian variants are different. The global variant has all the same specs as the Indian variant except for the primary rear camera sensor, which changes to a 108MP sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Charge the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM:
- Android 11 ROM: Download Link
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!