On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme 9 5G Speed Edition is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.
If you are facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
- Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware files on your Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme 9 5G Speed Edition
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme 9 5G Speed Edition
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme 9 5G Speed Edition back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G
- Android OS: 11.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme 9 5G Speed Edition RMX3461
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm drivers, QPST Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme 9 5G Speed Edition. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.