On this page, we will guide you on downloading and installing the official firmware file on Realme 9 Pro Plus RMX3392/RMX3393. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme 9 Pro Plus is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G processor powered by Android 12.0 under Realme UI 3.0.
If you are facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Realme 9 Pro Plus Device Overview:
The Realme 9 Pro Plus 5G features a 6.43-inch AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The screen has a peak brightness of 1000 nits. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G that is built on a 6 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G68 MC4
Coming to the optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera setup at the front. The triple camera consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The single-camera at the front is a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear setup can shoot 4K videos while the front setup is limited to 1080p video recording.
Realme 9 Pro Plus is available in three storage options: 128GB + 6GB RAM, 128GB + 8GB RAM, and 256GB + 8GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. As for sensors, we have an under-display optical sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4500 mAh battery that can be charged up quickly using the 33W adapter included in the box. The smartphone is available in three color options: Midnight Black, Aurora Green, and Sunrise Blue.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware files on your Realme 9 Pro Plus RMX3392/RMX3393:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme 9 Pro Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme 9 Pro Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme 9 Pro Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme 9 Pro Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme 9 Pro Plus back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme 9 Pro Plus RMX3392/RMX3393
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G
- Android OS: 12.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 9 Pro Plus RMX3392/RMX3393
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 9 Pro Plus RMX3392/RMX3393, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme 9 Pro Plus RMX3392/RMX3393
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Integrates the July 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
Improves system performance and stability.
|RMX3392_11_C.08||Android 13 Update|
• Integrates the July & August 2022 Android security patches.
• Fixed some known issues to improve system stability.
• Improved system performance.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme 9 Pro Plus, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme 9 Pro Plus
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme 9 Pro Plus [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.