On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme GT Master Edition is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
- Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware files on your Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme GT Master Edition
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme GT Master Edition
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme GT Master Edition
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme GT Master Edition
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme GT Master Edition back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G
- Android OS: 11.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm drivers, QPST Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
● Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
• Android security patch: August, 2021
• Improves system smoothness.
• Improves the mobile signal strength.
• Improves the stability of Wi-Fi network connection.
• Fixes a heating issue that would occasionally occur in certain scenarios
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme GT Master Edition [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.