Realme GT Neo 3 was launched in India as the successor of Realme GT Neo 2. The smartphone features a 6.7-inch 2K display with a 120Hz refresh rate, powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G SoC under the hood and it is equipped with a 50 MP triple rear camera setup. Realme GT Neo 3 comes in two variants; one with a 4,500mAh battery and 150W UltraDart charging, and another with a 5,000mAh battery with 80W SuperDart charging support.
On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme GT Neo 3 is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G processor powered by Android 12.0 under Realme UI 3.0.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme GT Neo 3 is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.files on your Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme GT Neo 3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme GT Neo 3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme GT Neo 3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme GT Neo 3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme GT Neo 3 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G
- Android OS: 12.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3561 / RMX3563
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Version||Download Link|
|Software Version||Download Link|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme GT Neo 3, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme GT Neo 3
Follow our full-depth video guide below
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme GT Neo 3 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.