Here in this guide, we will help you to flash the magisk to root Vivo V17 Neo. Read our step by step guide properly!
Who doesn’t want to get the most of his Android device..?! Getting the superuser access through the root and to be able to control various aspects like clock, access to cache etc. are few of the various possibilities that we can explore. When we mention root access, this means we need to perform a certain modification that will root our phone and we will have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how to root Vivo V17 Neo.
Vivo V17 Neo is a mid-range smartphone with excellent specifications. It comes with a massive 6.38″ inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. The device comes with the latest Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. Vivo V17 Neo boasts an Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A75 + 2 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55) processor and MediaTek Helio P65 Chipset. It comes with 6 GB RAM & 128 GB of internal storage. The device has a 4500 mAh battery which supports quick charging.
As ar as cameras are concerned, it has aa 32 MP Front Camera and on the rear, there’s a 16MP + 8MP + 2MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC, and more. However, there is no info on waterproofing measures for the device.
We will use the Magisk by patching the stock boot image and flash that to your boot partition. All you need to do is download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it.
Mostly uninitiated people compare rooting with hacking which is not correct. The purpose in both contexts is quite different. Hacking is more like breaking into someone’s else system illegally, whereas rooting is mostly done by the owner of an Android device to gain superuser advantages of the device.
- LG G7 ThinQ Android 10 beta update arriving next week
- How To Enable Gaming Preferred Mode on Google Wifi or Nest Wifi for Smoother Stadia Streaming
- How To Remove ‘Media’ and ‘Devices’ Buttons from Notification Shade on Your Galaxy Phone
Steps To Root Vivo V17 Neo Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This image file is strictly for Vivo V17 Neo only. Do not use it on any other OnePlus or other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.