There is a lack of an in-game option to select the language, and the only way to do so is to change your PC’s region from settings and then reboot and launch the game.
Today we have a guide with us that will help you to change the language in Sea of Thieves. So without wasting any time, let’s get started with our complete guide.
Sea Of Thieves: Fix Lag Shuttering, Freezing, Crashing on Launch or FPS drop issue
How to Fix Copperbeard Error in Sea of Thieves
Fix: Sea of Thieves Black Screen After Startup
Fix: Sea of Thieves Won’t Launch or Not Loading on PC
Fix: Sea of Thieves Screen Flickering or Tearing Issue on PC
How to Fix Sea of Thieves High Ping (2022 Guide)
Fix: Sea of Thieves Sound Not Working, Muffled, or Audio Cutting Out
Fix: Sea of Thieves Textures Not Loading on PC/Xbox Consoles
Fix: Sea of Thieves Keyboard / Mouse Not Working or Lagging
Fix: Sea of Thieves Full Screen Not Working
Sea of Thieves Best Graphics Settings for 3050, 3060, 3070, 3080, 3090, 1060, 1070, 2060, 2080, and More
Fix: Sea of Thieves Xbox Login / Sign In Not Working
Fix: Sea of Thieves Keep Crashing on Startup on PC
How to Change Game Language in Sea of Thieves?
Below we will discuss the ways by which you can change your in-game language and also for different devices you play the game. So it is necessary for the players to look carefully at the option for their own device rather than something else. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Change System Language In Windows 10
If you play Sea Of Thieves in PC, then you can change the default language displayed on your Windows 10 from English to any other language to change the in-game language. For this, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Press Windows + I key together on the keyboard to open the Settings window.
- Click on Time and Language menu.
- Select Region and Language option from there.
- Click on Add a language.
- Select your desired language and its variation by clicking on the language name.
- Choose the new language and click Options.
- Download the language pack.
- Select the new language that you have downloaded and click on set as default.
- Your new language will be displayed after the next sign-in.
- Press Windows key + X from the keyboard, scroll to the power menu, and click on the Control panel.
- Click on Add a language.
- Go to the Advanced Settings in the left panel.
- Click on Apply language settings to the welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts.
- Open the Administrative tab and click on copy settings.
- Check both the Welcome screen and System Accounts along with New user account option. Click ok.
- Now click on Restart now and let your System reboot so that changes can take effect.
When the System reboots successfully, everything will be displayed in the new language. Then open Sea Of Thieves, you will see that language is changed and enjoy the game.
Modify Language in Other Devices
- Xbox One
If you play Sea Of Thieves in Xbox One, you can change the default language displayed on your Xbox One from English to any other language to change the in-game language. For this, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Press the menu button on your controller to access the system settings.
- Select Settings
- From there choose the System
- Select Language
- Choose the language which you want to use.
- Xbox 360
The language of the game depends on which language your console is set to. So if you Xbox 360 then follow the procedure for Change the in-game language of Sea of Thieves;-
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to settings and select system settings.
- Select Language and Locale.
- Click on Language.
- Choose the language as per your desire.
- Play Station 4
Sea Of Thieves is not available for Play Station 4 because it is owned by Microsoft, which manufactures the Xbox One. So Microsoft has decided to tie exclusivity to this title, which means you can only play it on their own platforms.
Change Region In Microsoft Windows 10
- Select the start menu first.
- Click on settings.
- Go to Time and Languages.
- Click on Region
- Select the region as you want
Any time you can Switch back to your original region. This may also help you to change the in-game language of Sea Of Thieves.
Follow the above steps as per your device you will definitely be able to find your way to change the language in Sea of Thieves. That’s all we had for you here. We hope this guide helped you. Check out our Windows Guides, Games, Social Media, iPhone Tips and Tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks for more. Moreover, subscribe to our YouTube Channel to participate in our $150 giveaway. However, if you find any queries or feedback, do comment down below with your name and e-mail ID, and we will respond shortly. Thank you.