LucasArts did release an action-adventure third-person single-player sci-fi role-playing video game called ‘Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’. It’s a part of The Force Unleashed multimedia project and launched back in 2008 for PC, Switch, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, etc devices. It has the deepest and darkest side of the Force which offers stunning gameplay. But some reports are saying that STAR WARS The Force Unleashed Not Loading or Crashing on Nintendo Switch.
Now, if you’re also one of the victims to encounter such an issue on your Nintendo Switch handheld then don’t worry because the startup crashing or the game not loading issue becomes quite common among gamers these days. No matter which gaming platform you’re using or whatever game you’re trying to play/launch, such an issue might appear a lot due to several possible reasons. Well, here we’ve shared all the reasons and workarounds to fix it.
It can be possible that there are some aspects or reasons that are troubling you to run the game properly apart from the startup issue. It may be something as a temporary system glitch, corrupted or outdated game version, potential cache data issues, corrupted or missing game data on the device, low storage space, and more. So, it’s highly recommended to follow this troubleshooting guide completely to resolve the specific problem from your Nintendo Switch.
Fix: STAR WARS The Force Unleashed Not Loading or Crashing on Nintendo Switch
Make sure to follow all the methods one by one until the problem gets fixed for you. Sometimes a normal workaround or trick can also fix the not loading or crashing issue on your gaming console. Now, without further ado, let’s jump into it.
1. Restart the Nintendo Switch
First of all, you should reboot your Nintendo Switch console to refresh the temporary glitch or cache data issue. Mostly restarting the device system helps you to resolve the game launching issues a lot. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button on the console for three seconds to turn the device on.
- Go to the Power menu and select Restart from the drop-down menu.
2. Update the Game
Second, you can try checking for the game updates and then make sure to install the update on the console. An outdated game patch version may include several issues or bugs that can trigger game launching issues. Keep in mind that your Nintendo Switch is online and the internet connectivity is working well. To do that:
- Head over to the home screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- Select the STAR WARS The Force Unleashed game title > Hit the right controller’s Plus button.
- Now, select Software Update from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose Using the Internet as a Source and proceed.
- Wait for the update process to be completed.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the Nintendo Switch console.
3. Update System Software on Nintendo Switch
Sometimes your Nintendo Switch system software can also cause multiple issues with the game launching and gameplay experience because the system becomes outdated. If you haven’t updated the system on your console for the last couple of months or more then it’s time to check for pending updates and install the update to the latest version. To do so:
- Ensure that the Nintendo Switch console is sufficiently charged to install updates.
- Head over to the HOME Menu on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select System Settings > Scroll down a bit and select System.
- Now, select System Update, and the system update process will start.
- During the process, the system will first perform a check to determine if there is a new system update available or not.
- If a new update is available, the system will start downloading and installing it automatically.
- Make sure to wait for the update process to be completed and then you can reboot the device.
4. Clear the Cache Memory
If the above methods did not resolve the problem then you’ll need to clear the cache memory from your console’s system by following the steps below. To do so:
- Navigate to the Nintendo Switch Home menu.
- Now, select System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a System > Select Formatting Options from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the option to Delete All Content and Settings from your browser’s menu.
- Clear the cache for the selected user and then follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- Finally, check for the issue whether it has been fixed or not.
5. Recover Corrupted Game Data
You should also try repairing or recovering the corrupted game data on your Nintendo Switch console by following the steps below. To do this:
- Navigate to the main menu by tapping the Home button.
- Choose System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Data Management from the list on the left side.
- Now, select Software from the drop-down menu on the right side.
- Once done, choose the STAR WARS The Force Unleashed game that you want to repair from the drop-down menu.
- Select Look for Data Errors and wait for it to complete.
- Finally, reboot the switch console to apply changes.
6. Use an SD card to set up the game
Sometimes the internal storage of the Nintendo Switch console may get corrupted or due to the cache data issue, owners might unable to resolve the game crashes and poor performance whatsoever. Rather than installing them on the internal storage, it’s recommended to install them on the SD card and check for the issue again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.