If you’re using the Infinix Smart 4 (Model: X653C) and searching for the Stock ROM, then this guide is for you. It’s quite possible that you can face lags or bugs or performance slow down issues on your Android device. Meanwhile, you can also use custom firmware or flashed any custom file that can cause trouble to you. Now, if you want to freshly install the Stock ROM again to fix the software issue on your device, you can follow this article completely. Here we have shared the full guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Smart 4.
Due to the open-source nature of Android, most of the Android users want to customize their devices via unlocking the device bootloader, flashing Custom ROM, Custom Recovery, Rooting, and more. But in that case, the users may experience lags or bugs or some errors on their devices. Installing the Stock ROM can fix most of the issues properly.
Even some times, due to improper flashing or unsupported files, your device may be bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue. Additionally, if you’re facing battery draining, performance issues, software update issue and want to flash the Stock ROM again on your Infinix Smart 4 device, check out the download links, pre-requirements, and complete installation guide as well.
Table of Contents
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The Stock ROM comes with preloaded in a smartphone or tablet device with minimal customizations but offers better stability and performance. It doesn’t come with the unlocked bootloader or custom recovery installed on your device. But the Android users manually flash Custom Firmware or other custom files in order to tweak their devices.
Therefore, using the Custom ROM may give you plenty of options but don’t have the stability. Most of the Custom ROM comes with full of bugs and you can’t use it as a daily driver.
Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Can unbrick your Infinix Smart 4 device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue by flashing Stock ROM.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Stock ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- Fix battery draining issue.
- Fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable).
- Device Name: Infinix Smart 4
- Model: X653C
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761 SoC
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock ROM
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Smart 4 X653C
Now, let’s take a look at the download link and pre-requirements from below before going to the installation steps.
- This ROM file is for the Infinix Smart 4 device only.
- Charge your device fully before installing the ROM.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device data. (if any)
Now let’s go to the Stock ROM installation process. Check out the full guide to install the Stock ROM on your Infinix Smart 4 device.Flash stock ROM using the SP Flash tool
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the stock firmware on your Infinix Smart 4 device. For any queries, feel free to write down in the comments below.