Post last updated on 27th January 2018: If you own a Lenovo S660 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo S660 Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo S660 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Lenovo S660, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Lenovo S660. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Lenovo S660. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Lenovo S660. Download the TWRP Recovery 3.1.1-0 for Lenovo S660 today and Read the steps below.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Lenovo S660. If you have a TWRP on Lenovo S660, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo S660
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Lenovo S660. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo S660 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Lenovo S660 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Lenovo S660, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo S660.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Lenovo S660
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo S660.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Lenovo S660, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo S660 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo S660
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix On Lenovo S660 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo S660 [Updated]
TWRP Recovery (3.1.1-0)
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using SP Flash Tool
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo S660, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: Asdian
I’m a new kid on the block. I intend to use an custom ROM on my Lenovo S660 and you have helped me successfully rooted my Lenovo S660. I have also installed an official twrp from play store.
Now, what do I do from this point. Pls assist me all the way through.