Post last updated on 10th January 2018: If you own a Lenovo Tab A8-50 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50 Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Lenovo Tab A8-50, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding abilities on your Lenovo Tab A8-50. If you have a TWRP on Lenovo Tab A8-50, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in a few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50. This is not an official TWRP For Lenovo Tab A8-50. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50. The TWRP Recovery comes with the latest version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
The rooting procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. I want to try only the Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
This is a guide to Installing the latest TWRP for Lenovo Tab A8-50. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Lenovo Tab A8-50 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50.
Also Read: TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP with ADB Backup Support
Advantage of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Lenovo Tab A8-50, even the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Lenovo Tab A8-50 by overclocking.
- By Rooting Lenovo Tab A8-50, you can View, Edit, or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Lenovo Tab A8-50.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many others.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Lenovo Tab A8-50.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game-related applications.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix: List of Supported devices
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Lenovo Tab A8-50
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo Tab A8-50. (Skip this, Most MediTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Lenovo Tab A8-50, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo Tab A8-50 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo Tab A8-50
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using SP Flash Tool
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
After you flashed TWRP Recovery, You can now flash Magisk On Android Device (Universal Systemless Interface for Android) – Follow this guide to flash Magisk on Lenovo Tab A8-50.
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo Tab A8-50, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Hi. TWRP Recovery source has been deleted.
Does anyone have twrp for lenovo tab 2 a8-50f?