Discord is a freeware VoIP application and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming people that offers text, image, video, and audio communication between users via a chat channel. Discord runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and even runs on web browsers. Mostly, the teammates or professional gamers or streamers use this service for making videos or better communication. Now, some of the Discord users have recently reported that Discord doesn’t work while playing Call of Duty Warzone. If you’re also facing the same issue, then you should check this troubleshooting guide.
One Redditor has recently reported that while playing COD Warzone and chatting with friends on Discord, the Discord service gets laggy and both the outgoing & incoming voices is interrupting all the time. It’s also worth mentioning that the same issue doesn’t appear in other multiplayer games. So, it may be a Discord Overlay problem but the disabling or discord overlay won’t fix anything because the Call of Duty Warzone is using CPU at 100% every time.
Discord doesn’t work while playing Call of Duty Warzone: Fix?
There are some of the possible methods to fix the Discord issue while playing multiplayer games on Windows. Let’s take a look at the steps below.
1. Quit and Run Discord Again
- Click on the User Settings from on the Discord windows > Scroll down a bit and click on Log Out.
- Next, click on the Log Out button again to confirm. Try to repeat the procedure a few times until it registers.
2. Reset Voice Settings on Discord
- Click on the User Settings icon on the Discord windows.
- Then select Voice & Video > Click on Reset Voice Settings.
- Now, click on Okay to confirm the reset voice setting.
- Reconnect your mic and try to send an audio message to others to check whether the issue has been solved or not.
3. Select your Headset Microphone from Input Device
If the above method doesn’t work for you, then you can try this method.
- First, click on the User Settings on the Discord windows.
- Next, click on Voice & Video.
- Select the microphone from your headset under the Input Device.
That’s it, guys. We assume that this troubleshooting guide was helpful to you. For any queries, you can comment below.
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Error Code 263234?
- How to Win or Survive in The Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Game Crash Dev Error 6036
- Find out Call of Duty Warzone bugs and fixes
- Call of Duty Warzone Exploit: No Kill If Player Leaves Before They are Actually Dead
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone