Here in this article, we will share with you the guide to Root any Ulefone devices Using Magisk [No TWRP required]. Ulefone brand is known for outdoor rugged smartphones with shock and scratch-proof shell and bigger batteries. Their special Armor-edition smartphones are so popular and stunning too. Ulefone is one of the mobile and accessories manufacturers in China.
If you’re using any of the Ulefone devices and want to root your device easily, then this guide is for you. Ulefone smartphones come with MediaTek-powered chipsets. Therefore, in this guide, we will share with you the steps to root Ulefone handset easily via Magisk. It’s doesn’t require TWRP Recovery. In order to customize or change the system settings, your Android device should be rooted. That’s important. As most of the smartphone OEMs don’t provide the rooting access or too many customization options out-of-the-box. Now, let’s take a look at the brief description of steps to root.
Table of Contents
- 1 Advantages of Rooting Your Smartphone
- 2 Disadvantages of Rooting
- 3 Supported Device List:
- 4 Steps To Root Ulefone device via Magisk
- 5 Steps to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk
- 6 Steps to Install the Patched Boot Image on any Ulefone Device
Advantages of Rooting Your Smartphone
- Running special access type apps
- Can free up internal memory by removing unnecessary files
- Can flash Custom ROMs or Mods easily
- Extend Device Battery Life
- Full of Customizations
- Uninstall Bloatware
Disadvantages of Rooting
- Rooting will void your device warranty mostly
- Improper rooting may brick your smartphone
- Battery Heating, Occasional Reboots, etc may occur
- Poor System Performance even after updating your device to the latest firmware
- The device may become vulnerable
Supported Device List:
- Ulefone Armor X7
- Ulefone Armor 7E
- Ulefone Armor X6
- Ulefone Armor X5
- Ulefone Armor 6S
- Ulefone Armor 7
- Ulefone Armor 3WT
- Ulefone Armor 3W
- Ulefone Armor X3
- Ulefone Note 7P
- Ulefone Power 6
- Ulefone P6000 Plus
- Ulefone Armor 6E
- Ulefone Note 7
- Ulefone S11
- Ulefone Power 3L
- Ulefone S1 Pro
- Ulefone S10 Pro
- Ulefone Armor X2
- Ulefone Armor 6
- Ulefone Armor 3T
- Ulefone Armor 3
- Ulefone Power 5S
- Ulefone T2
- Ulefone S1
- Ulefone Armor 5
- Ulefone S9 Pro
- Ulefone X
- Ulefone Power 5
- Ulefone T2 Pro
- Ulefone Armor X
- Ulefone Power 3S
- Ulefone Mix S
- Ulefone Armor 2S
- Ulefone Power 3
- Ulefone T1 Premium Edition
- Ulefone S7
- Ulefone Tiger X
- Ulefone Mix 2
- Ulefone Mix
- Ulefone S8 Pro
- Ulefone T1
- Ulefone S8
- Ulefone Tiger Lite
- Ulefone Gemini Pro
- Ulefone Power 2
- Ulefone Armor 2
- Ulefone Gemini
- Ulefone GQ3028
- Ulefone Metal Lite
- Ulefone U008 Pro
- Ulefone Armor
- Ulefone U007 Pro
- Ulefone Tiger
- Ulefone Be Pure Lite
- Ulefone Metal
- Ulefone Paris Lite
- Ulefone U007
- Ulefone Future
- Ulefone Vienna
- Ulefone Power
- Ulefone Paris X
- Ulefone Be Touch 3
- Ulefone Be Pro 2
- Ulefone Paris
- Ulefone Be Touch 2
- Ulefone Be Touch
- Ulefone Be Pure
- Ulefone Be Pro
- Ulefone Be X
- Ulefone Be One
- Ulefone L55
- Ulefone U5
- Ulefone U69
- Ulefone U7
- Ulefone U692
- Ulefone U9592
- Ulefone P6+
- Ulefone P6
- Ulefone U650+
- Ulefone U650
Steps To Root Ulefone device via Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50% at least.
- Take a full backup of your device before doing anything. Because the improper rooting steps or guide may void your device warranty or can soft brick your device as well.
- You will require a Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download the ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows/MAC and install it at first.
- Next, download the Ulefone USB Drivers and install it on your PC. (Android USB Drivers)
- You need to download the latest Ulefone Stock ROM and extract the Boot Image file:
- Download and Install the SP Flash Tool for Mediatek and SPD Flash Tool for Spreadtrum Unisoc devices on your computer.
Steps to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk
- After downloading the Stock ROM, simply extract it on your PC.
- Now, connect your Ulefone device via USB cable and copy the boot.img file only from the extracted folder to your device storage.
- Open the Magisk Manager on your device. Select the Install option to choose the file.
- Now, tap on ‘Patch Boot Image File’.
- head over to the folder where you have moved the image file earlier.
- Now, wait for a couple of seconds and Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image is patched, copy the ‘patched_boot.img’ from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Now, follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
Steps to Install the Patched Boot Image on any Ulefone Device
Follow the link mentioned below for a full detailed guide on how to install patched boot image on any MediaTek device.
You can also try using ADB & Fastboot method to install the patched boot image file.
- We assume that you have already downloaded the ADB & Fastboot tool from the link given above.
- Next, you need to extract the ADB fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image file to the same folder.
- Press and hold the Shift key and right-click on the mouse to open the Command Window.
- Then type the following command in the command prompt and hit enter:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with A/B partition system, type and enter the following command:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
- You need to replace filename.img with the name of the TWRP Recovery img file which you have downloaded.
- The flashing process will begin. Wait for a few seconds to complete the process.
- Now, type the following command and press enter:
Steps to Verify Device Systemless Root:
- Download the Magisk Manager app APK file > install it on your device and open it.
- Now, you need to verify the root. Go to the Status mode. If you see all options are green checked, that means you have successfully rooted. It also means that you’ve bypassed the SafetyNet as well.
- That’s it. Enjoy Rooting!
We assume that you’ve successfully rooted your Ulefone device via Magisk. If you’re facing any issue or have any queries, you can ask in the comments down below.