Good News for all OnePlus 3T users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3T. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3T. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the official TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3T. This is an official TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3T. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on OnePlus 3T. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your OnePlus 3T. If you have a TWRP for OnePlus 3T, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3T. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 3T today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3T from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on OnePlus 3T, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3T.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on OnePlus 3T, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Table of Contents
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- Collection of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 3T – How to tutorial
- How to Download and Install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3T Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3T (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 3T
- Download And Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On OnePlus 3T
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3T
- You need to unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 3T.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE TWRP RECOVERY NAME TO “RECOVERY”
STEPS FOR How to Install Official TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3TWatch The Video on How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on OnePlus
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – To reboot, type the following Command from below in your Command window that you opened.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it doesn’t boot, then please make sure your cable and usb drivers have been installed properly.
- Now type the below command on your command window.
This command will list the connected devices. If your phone’s serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- To flash the recovery, Type the command. (Please make sure the name of TWRP image, if you renamed it to recovery.img, then after the flash recovery, type recovery.img)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfull installed. Enjoy
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY OR USE VOLUME DOWN + HOLD POWER BUTTON to boot into bootloader and then use the volume down and up button to navigate and select Recovery and press Power button to boot.
HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 3T USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your OnePlus 3T
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3T , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
BUY Amazon Echo Deal From Amazon