New Updated on March 13, 2020: Today Vivo started rolling the latest security patch version for the Vivo V5S which carries build number PD1612DF_EX_A_3.14.2. We have shared the download link to firmware along with the installation guide.
Looking to Install Stock ROM flash file on Vivo V5S? then you are in the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Vivo V5S. Vivo launched the latest smartphone called Vivo V5S. It came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Vivo V5S which under the hood runs on MediaTek processor. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Vivo V5S using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Talking about the specs, Vivo V5S Plus features a 5.93-inches display with a screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels. On top of it has a 2.5D curved display and a unibody metal design. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor clubbed by 4GB RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage. You can even expand the expandable memory up to 256GB. Vivo V5S Plus Sports a 20MP + 8MP dual-camera at the front and 13 MP camera at the rear. It has a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo V5S using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V5S
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vivo V5S. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vivo V5S using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V5S
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V5S
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V5S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Vivo V5S .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V5S
- Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V5S :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo V5S is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Vivo V5S via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install on Vivo V5S via SP Flash Tool :
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V5S successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.